CMI : Certified Instructor MemberCertified Micropigmentation Instructor
Please contact the AAM at 888-302-3482 for more information on taking the CMI Exam as well as to provide necessary credentials!
Certified Instructor Membership
A CMI is an instructor with the highest level of certification and has passed the initial AAM Board Certification Exam and the rigorous 3-part AAM Instructors Exam. To qualify, one must be practicing continuously for a minimum of 5-years. Applicants for CMI status must submit their training curriculum, manual, client intake and consent forms, post care instructions, all student contracts and proof of trainers insurance.
The CMI Board Certification Instructors Exam Application is $250.00. The CMI training program must meet the AAM standards of a100-hour training with a minimum of 6-days, consisting of 55 to 60 of classroom time and 35 to 40 hours of home study, including homework. Testing is made available at AAM testing sites. A minimum of 15 hours of continuing education every 2-years is required.
- Receive Standardized Student Test
- Resources for extending and enhancing your training program
- Receive Standardized Client Forms that include, Pre-Procedure, Client History and Post-Care
- Discounts on all AAM publications
- Discounts on annual AAM Conferences
- Discounts on participating suppliers
- AAM Quarterly Connection (Newsletter)
- Discounts on advertising in the AAM Connection (Newsletter) and web site
- CMI’s are offered an AAM unique web listing as a referral service for those interested in Primary Training as well as Advanced Training.
- CMI’s are offered a list of members Web listing $75.00 includes link to your web site and photo
Requirements: New members please provide a copy of your permanent cosmetics primary certification to email@example.com to process your order.
TO START YOUR MEMBERSHIP PROCESS CLICK HERE - Do Not Add to Cart! Click Here First!
- Availability: In Stock
- Model: CMI